If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase from Henge Docks for any reason, you have 20 days from the day received to request a refund. Henge Docks only accepts returns of products purchased directly through Henge Docks. Products purchased through any third party may not be returned to Henge Docks for any reason.
Qualifications for refund:
- A return must be requested within 20 days of receipt of the product.
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged) and must be returned in their original packaging.
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- You must have access to the email address that was used when placing the order and the Henge Docks order number
- US Customers only:
- A pre-paid shipping label will be generated upon approval of your return. The cost of this label will be deducted from your refund/store credit. In certain instances, this charge may be waived.
- To begin a return, click here.
- Outside of the US:
- Henge Docks does not provide pre-paid shipping labels for customers outside of the US. In certain instances, the cost of the return shipping label may be reimbursed directly after receipt of the return.
- To begin a return, click Contact Us at the bottom of this page and select 'Return or Exchange' from the drop-down menu.
Terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit to Henge Docks.
- Returns that do not meet the specific qualifications stated above are subject to a 15% restocking fee. This fee will be automatically deducted from the purchase amount at the time the refund is issued. Charging a restocking fee is at the sole discretion of Henge Docks and the fee is non-negotiable.
- Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of receipt of the product. Please note that this may vary and is dependent on the shipping method used to return the product(s).
- Shipping anything to Henge Docks without a Return Merchandise Authorization will be considered abandonment of property and is not subject to a refund or compensation of any kind.
Henge Docks products are warranted for one year from receipt of purchase* and cover against any defect in materials or workmanship under normal use. The warranty is non-transferable and extends to the original end-user only. The terms of warranty are agreed upon at the time of purchase and are not negotiable.
An original sales receipt is required for warranty service.
Warranty service would include repair/replacement of the product only. In certain circumstances, Henge Docks may provide pre-paid shipping for warranty service. Please note that if there is no issue with the unit submitted under a warranty claim, the end user will be liable for those charges. Henge Docks does not issue loaner devices while repairs are being made. Any repaired product, or replacement product, issued is covered under the initial warranty period or 90 days, whichever is longer. The warranty will be considered void if:
- The product has been damaged
- The product has been modified
- The product has been used in a way that was not intended
- The product has been subject to any abnormal stress, misuse, negligence, or accidental damage
To submit a warranty claim, please click below and, from the contact reason drop-down, select the 'Support For' option that corresponds to your docking station.
*Henge Docks does not warranty products that are resold by end-users or any product that is resold as used (eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, etc). Henge Docks does not sell used or refurbished products.