Please request exemption prior to placing an order on our website.
VAT exemption is not possible for the issuing state NL.
For businesses with a registered VAT ID in the EU, an exemption request can be made by following these steps:
- Set up a customer login here (if you haven't already)
- Submit a new ticket with the following information:
- The name and email address that the Henge Docks account is registered to
- The name of the registered business
- The VAT ID issuing state (The country the VAT ID was issued in)
- The VAT ID
If you submit the request using an email that does not come from the company domain, we ask that you also provide the physical address where the business is registered.
Once we've validated that, someone will reach out to let you know that your account is tax-exempt and you can then place an order.
Please note: We recommend placing an order after your account has been marked as exempt.