- If you are inquiring about a pre-order, click here for the most up-to-date information regarding shipping.
- If your order has been shipped, please contact the carrier directly for questions related to delivery, re-delivery, change of address, or if the package is marked as delivered and you have not yet received it.
We are always happy to help troubleshoot and offer additional information not contained on our website or Support Portal but due to the size of our team, and the volume of support requests at any given time, we may not be able to reach out as quickly as we would like.
We are not currently able to offer support over the phone due to the size of our team. Anything you feel may constitute an emergency is fully covered in the User Guide that shipped with your docking station.
- All topics regarding issues with docking and undocking are covered in the User Guide that ships with your docking station, also available digitally on our Support Portal. If you are an existing customer and need help with your docking station, please check out the User Guide or Support Portal for the most common issues prior to submitting a support request.
- If you are not an existing customer, please browse our website and Support Portal for answers to the most common questions prior to submitting a support request.
- For Reseller, Wholesale or Enterprise inquiries, please contact Wholesale@hengedocks.com
- For all PR, marketing or review unit requests, please contact PR@hengedocks.com
If you are having a problem with your product, or need additional clarification on something, please click the Contact Us button below. Please submit only one ticket per issue. Submitting multiple tickets will push your requests to the bottom of our queue. If you receive an auto-response to your inquiry, please read it in its entirety before replying.
Did you already contact us via email or by submitting a ticket? You should have received an automatic reply within a few moments. If you did not, check your spam folder and settings to make sure you can receive our replies. In certain cases, especially with private email servers, our replies are blocked automatically due to particularly ambitious spam filters. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about that. You'll want to speak with your IT department or use a different email address to contact us.
Any support email you receive will have the subject "Henge Docks Support Ticket:" followed by your ticket number. All support emails will originate from the hengedocks.com domain.
To submit a support request, click the 'Contact Us' button located on the bottom of every article on our support site.